Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Compare them in their suits

If I have a single theory about suits that would be,  it looks really good on some people.
Well I will  illustrate my point later. But let me tell you why I am so much interested in suits.

So if you happen to watch  movies or  serials which involve detectives/ lawyers you should notice a trend. That's right SUITS. Now it could be either be a BOND movie or serial like MONK. They ought to have suits in 'em. Well even Mr. Bean can sport a suit and he can pull it off. And that's why every mission calls for SUITS.

Well looking good in suits is a serious business and if you don't look good in one, then your Mission's Impossible.

From what I observe, slim people look the best in them. Let me illustrate.
Here is Neal Caffrey from White Collar.

He looks really nice but he is just too thin, isn't he. Can he go on a mission and beat up gangsters ? May be not. Well then lets pick a brawny guy. How about Daniel Craig, Tom cruise or the local bond, Agent Vinod.

Oh yeah, looking nice. But if I go a little more on the brawny...
Lets see how the suits look on Sylvester Stallone, Salman Khan and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Well may be they look like they are going for a parent-teacher's meeting.


So what's the conclusion ? well you gotta be thin to look good AND just a little brawny to complete a mission in suit.