Friday, April 27, 2012

Tell me something about your job ?

What is so special about your job ? that makes you one of a kind. Being an engineer and working as a step soldier, I feel so lost in this community. I wonder what is it, that can make me an elite commando of an engineering department.

Well in a hypothetical world, imagine if you were to choose your own job, irrespective of your degree and experience, what would you choose ?
A Game designer.
Comic Book Writer.
Brew Master.
Astronaut.

I would like to become a Master Car Designer in Automobili Lamborghini. A job that would be more than just a dream job. Well apart from designing the most coveted car in the world there would be so many perks. You get to be the royal gem of the company. The company's real asset. Your HR is the CEO of the company. If you don't like your salary, they would love to pay you more. Besides that a creative job is never bound by stringent work hours. You could be drawing the 2015's model standing next to a beautiful sunset view from your house near a beach. And what I really love about being in a designing department is the secretive nature of the job. The car companies guard the designs with a lot of care and employ futuristic technology to guard them. And I guess I can get to keep a Lamborghini that I designed.